Saturday 8 October 2011

Cornerstone City Church Fashion Show!

Last night was so much fun! My church had a fashion show to raise money for their 'Earthworks' charity. 
A few local companies were asked to have a little stall which had something for everyone! Even candyfloss! Also a great friend of mine Paisley Lane had her stall there too. But buy the time I'd got to her stall everything I wanted was already bought! 



There was about 500 men and women there last night and the atmosphere was something else. I was just pleased to be a part of it! 



These are my heatpacks that I've started to sell.

My Little House had a brand new addition this time! 'Gina's Homemade Fudge'. This is my mother who makes the most amazing fudge I've ever tasted and when she offered to make some for my stall I was worried that it wouldn't sell because its food and I've never sold food before. But it was my best seller to be honest!! From now on every Little House stall will have homemade fudge! (I'll need to watch my waistline with all of the free samples!)


SO... It was a huge success and I had fun! 

I am taking a big break from crafting for my sanity! So I tried to give myself a week off but I got up this morning and opened up a craft book and wrote a to-do list! 


What can I say, old habits and all that!


This is a book my Granny got me from a car boot... Everything is outdated but the ideas are amazing!


Have a look at my facebook and 'Like' it... if you like it!




I did mention my friend Paisley Lane... Have a look at her page too. :)


Loads of love!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment