Saturday 31 December 2011

And the end of 2011...

This Christmas I got everyone matching Pj's and made slippers! 
I gave them all different colour trims but kept them all a Christmassy red! I was so excited about matching slippers!! My mam had the don of all slippers and had pom poms on the toes!



Other than the slippers and a hat for my uncle I didn't make many presents! I didn't have enough time! lol

Anyways... like i said before I'm treating myself to my very first present! Knitting my Aran cardi. :) I'm three days in and I'm about half way through the back pattern. Its different for me cause I've never followed a pattern before I'm actually loving it! its easier than making up a pattern on the go! 



I just want it made now! 

So my next project after this Cardi is...


MY KNITTING MACHINE! 

Yay, I'll finally have time to figure it out!

I have so many plans for when I can actually work it out!!

OOooohhhh, Excited...

Happy New year my lovely friends! Enjoy and be good! :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment