Saturday 7 January 2012

On a side note...

I understand that I write this blog about my passion in crafts and creating pretty little things. Something that is also very important to me is my parents. 



Both my parents are always training for something, dad has done countless Ironmen and mum has 5 Marathons under her belt! This year they are devoting their fundraising to the Foyle Hospice. Its a place that gives people at the end of their lives comfort but they also give friendship, love and a lot of their time to making patients and their families lives more relaxed and offer comfort in their need. 



Daddy will be taking part in the Lanzarote Ironman and mam will be doing the cork marathon, all to raise money for the Foyle Hospice. 



All the details are on my Mams (Gina) just giving page. If you are moved by their story please donate, all money goes right to the foyle hospice!



Even just follow the link and have a wee look! 



Love! xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment