Monday 23 April 2012

And I'm back... Ish. ;)

*blows dust off blogger*

Ok so since I haven't been around since Jan I feel I should explain why! I'm Pregnant! I am now 17 weeks and I am starting to feel like a normal human. I had very bad evening sickness of all things! So by the time the evening came around (which is when I turn into a craft ninja and plan and make) all I wanted to do was not throw up!

Now that I don't have my head down the loo I can now start up my empire again! ;)
I am going to be honest and let you know that all my crafts may be baby focused for the foreseeable future, And in about a month I'll be able to let you know if its going to be pink or blue! :)

Anyhoo... I hope I am forgiven for my disappearance and I promise that I will have more stories to tell very soon! 

All my love... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment