Sunday 17 July 2011

I love wool!

I really love wool!!


Most of the crafters I've met, find a pattern that they decide to fulfill and then choose a wool to suit. Which is the most sensible way to choose your wool... 
But... I do the complete opposite!






I go on a trip to my faithful wool shop and just see what calls to me... Sometimes there is a beautiful 400g of Aran wool but i have to put it on my wish list for when my arch enemy Mrs Purse is more flush! I will never leave empty handed tho, there is always a ball of wool to fit into my price range.






Although I have skipped lunch in the aid of some balls of wool in the past, they were worth it!
I get more satisfaction out of an unused ball of wool sitting in my wool sanctuary (my hot press) than some of my finished projects. 
Which shows how sad I really am! 






I have currently found the purpose for some of my lovey grey speckled Aran wool... Cup Cozys!!






Little House.. xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment