Thursday 28 July 2011

My biggest crafting secret!

I was trying to imagine what things I do when crafting that makes it easier to work for a long period of time and not go mad! 

 It came to me in a flash of loveliness!!

TEA!

Oh yes, stopping in the middle of a project and having a cuppa and taking yourself away from being in the middle of it helps me see where to go next. This means I am able to work for a long time and not loose my mind! 


I've found if I just stop and look at what I'm doing I will go back to working my way through without a real break. Add in a cup of tea (with some lovely biscuits to dunk with) and it gives me a good 10 mins out of my cluttered head!


Then you are refreshed and ready to go again... So there you have it my crafting secret... Tea (A beautiful cup always helps!)


This is where my cup cozy idea came from... My cup just looked cozyless. 


All my love... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment