Monday 11 July 2011

Orphaned Knitting needles.

In all of my thrifting experiences I have come across a lot of Orphaned knitting needles! Poor little things are just looking for warm home! I really don't mind re-homing these poor old needles because I find them easier than these newer plastic trendy needles we are sold now-a-days...

Okay so that statement makes me sound much older than what I am but I find that statement true none the less! 




Thinking about it 90% of my needles are vintage and when I find a new pair of needles I try and find a pattern in that gauge of needle just for fun...

Oh jeepers that sounds very sad of me, but its true!! lol

I have yet to find any orphaned crochet needles to be honest... With crochet being my first language it makes me a little happy that all the crochet needles are tucked up at home with their parents. I don't have any 'vintage' crochet needles, all my needles are all new born babies...

They will be vintage one day for sure! (and hopefully well worn!)




All my love.... Little House xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment