Monday 1 August 2011

Bedlam!

So Little House will be having it's first stall at the end of august! It's our first stall and I am so excited!

The only thing I'm finding hard is making the same thing over and over again! With wool I can't make things in batch, I have to knit things over and over again. It kind like having the same meal for a whole week. By the end of a week of knitting the same pattern over and over I just lose motivation!





This week for example I've been knitting hats, hats... and more hats! I now know this pattern off by heart!!!

This week I've knit 5 or 6 (I've actually lost count) and I need to make 10 in this newborn size.


Anyways, I'm getting so really exciting about my first stall! Its giving me ideas that I'll hopefully be able to create into reality! I'm trying to think of ideas using my second love, after wool... 




Buttons!!


I just love buttons! 




All my love... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment