Tuesday 16 August 2011

Nothing at full price please!

I am drawn to a good deal!

It actually hurts me to pay full price for things, even most of my wonderfully wooly wool was on sale when I adopted them. So because of my thriftiness I have come across the best thing ever!

EBAY!!

It's not the best thing for my bank account but whilst looking for a bargain it's great!! A long with my second hand shop for furniture, I'm a very happy bunny!

This is just something I get excited about!!

For a glimpse at what I'm making at the mo, I've attempted knitted dishcloths. They are a pleasure to knit and I can see myself making many in the near future.

Also little house had been asked to have a stall at another upcoming event, which will be told at a later date!!

I thought I'd just give you a little look into my mad mind at the mo!!

Hope your all crafty and thrifty!


All my love... Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment