Thursday 4 August 2011

Our Mission!!

Hubby and I have a love for all things vintage! When I say all things I mean furniture and tableware specifically! It started from us being skint and needing furniture.

It then turned into a little not so secret love affair. :)


We've found that the secret is not knowing where to go or when you go, its who you know! We've found that stalking a good second hand shop isn't enough you need to make friends with the people who work there! THAT'S how you get the deals!

I've found that these lovely ladies hide things that they think I'd like, and I've yet to pay the asking price, which makes me even happier!!

So far we've rescued a red sofa that just needs a little love (£30), 
a foot stool which I LOVE (£5),


Our kitchen table (£50),
Our lovely new rocking chair (£20) Do not judge the fabric, it has yet to be given its make over!


And another lovely chair which was made in the 70's (£10)

You just can't be afraid of doing a little work or a lot of work in some cases.

It makes me all warm inside that we've been adopting OAP furniture! They have a loving smoke and pet free home they can settle into. The only thing they need to watch out for is a rather hyper strong minded two year old!
She really loves the new/old rocking chair! I almost don't want her to touch my new toy!

Anyways beyond my own childish tendency's, secondhand furniture shopping is my secret lover. (Don't tell the wool!)  

All my love... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment